Each instructor has a track record of creating thriving churches. These church planters are amongst the most entrepreneurial church starters in the country, and what they have learned will serve as a tool for individual church planters and denominations.
The instructors are varied in their backgrounds and demographics: men and women; black and white; urban and suburban; denominational and free-range; conservative and progressive.
- Learn from those who made something from nothing.
- Learn from those who have had to navigate denominational structures.
- Learn from those who have created living dynamic communities of faith.
- Learn from those who have shaped a church model beyond contemporary and traditional.
- Learn from those who are leading the churches they started .
- Learn about taking the first steps.
- Learn about setting up a legal church organization.
- Learn about shaping the future in the early days.
- Learn about getting people to join with you when there is nothing yet happening.
- Learn about using your strengths but extending beyond them.
- Learn about navigating the “I don’t get what you are about” pressures.
You can learn more about the instructors by watching their video interviews here.